Big Brother 25: What you didn’t know about Jag Bains

Jag Bains, a houseguest on Big Brother 25, is rapidly gaining popularity among viewers as the first Sikh houseguest to ever take part in the reality competition show.

On premiere night, Jag impressively won the BB Comics-verse game almost immediately, connecting wires from a table to a goo bomb, which exploded if it was correct.

However, last night Jag survived eviction after Matt using the BB power of invisibility to save him over Blue. Before Jag could exit the Big Brother house, a new message was transmitted from the Comic-verse that said the BB Power of Invincibility had been activated and Jag was saved from eviction after all the houseguests had voted to evict him.

So besides all this what don’t you know about Jag Bains? Let’s get into it right away;

Jag is 25 years old, which makes him one of the youngest houseguests in this season of Big Brother.

Jag is a gas truck company owner. He and his brother also own a real estate company called Bains Bros. In his premiere night package, Jag said that he wants to make his fellow contestants believe that he’s a loud, outgoing, air-headed guy, but in college, he pursued three majors. According to a post on his Instagram page by his alma mater, UW Foster School of Business, he graduated in 2020 with a Bachelor of Business Administration.

Jag is from Omak, Washington. Omak is a small town. On Instagram, Jag revealed that his town only has three stoplights. Jag grew up watching Big Brother in Omak and is a huge fan of the show.

In an interview with Parade, Jag also shared what it means to him to make history as the first Sikh Punjabi houseguest. He described it as”incredible” and “so humbling.” Jag explained, “It’s my dream, so it’s everything I could have imagined. And it’s the perfect season for it as well. Representing my Sikh community is so important to me. I wear a turban. This is how I represent myself every day. So to come to the show, be who I am, represent not only myself but my family, my people, my community, it means the world to me.”

Jag can be found on Instagram at @thejagbains. Although he doesn’t have many posts, two of them highlight his work with the Special Olympics. Also if he is your favorite why not follow him today?

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here