Big Brother 25: Could the developing showmance have an impact on the game.

For those who have been watching the Live Feeds, a Big Brother showmance has been developing. The Big Brother 25 cast members Blue Kim and Jared Fields have been getting very close.

Extensive flirting has been happening, and the duo has been cuddling in various locations around the house. Not so long ago, Jared and Blue were seen cuddling, and Blue was even seen kissing him on the hand.

Though the relationship isn’t quite there yet, it’s moving in that direction don’t you think?

During one of their cuddling sessions, Jared jokingly said he had a secret, and then Blue also mentioned that she had one. Now as Big Brother fans, we know that Jared is the son of Cerie Fields, who is also on the BB25 cast.

Don’t you think revealing such a secret would make Jared and Cerie immediate targets? Information that continues to give Izzy Gleicher leverage.

“Is it a thing that America knows?” Blue asked. “Yeah. Yeah, it’s not something that I hide from the rest of them. It’s just something that I’m not able to say,” Jared responded. “But like I’m saying like Big Brother audience, like they know?” Blue asked. “Oh yeah. For sure,” Jared answered.

Later, as Blue tries to hint at his secret, Jared responds that he doesn’t think it will bother her. But then Blue jokes that if Jared shares his secret, she will also share hers.

However, we all know that Jared is not good at keeping secrets in the Big Brother house. He has continuously tried to one-up people by revealing alliances, statements, and game talk.

According to the way this showmance is going, Jared is most likely to tell Blue that Cirie is his mom and in case he does they will stand a higher chance of eviction. Don’t you think?

Share your thoughts in the comment section about this showmance.

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here