The Inside Scoop on Big Brother’s Reilly Smedley

This week’s on Big Brother, Reilly Smedley won the Head of Household title. Fans who have a Paramount+ subscription and are watching Big Brother Season 25 online were able to witness her proudly wearing the HOH key around her neck.

Today, we have a few updates to share regarding our inaugural Head of House and if you missed the Big Brother premiere, Reilly Smedley gave us a little information about herself but there is more inside scoop we would love to share.

Did you know that our HOH is a bartender? Yes, that’s correct. Reilly is a bartender, which could explain her sociable personality. During the premiere of Big Brother, she clarified that many people have misconceptions about her when they first meet her.

Secondly, during the Big Brother premiere, she confirmed that she is currently single and open to the idea of meeting new people. “I’m not looking, but if I happen to glance at a tall, brunette, muscular man, I would struggle to not glance at him,” she said.

On August 2, Reilly celebrated their 24th birthday, which also happened to be the premiere day of Big Brother 25 on CBS. “I want my dad to be proud of me. I want my dad to look down and be like, ‘You go girl” she said also revealing in the first episode that her dad died of a “super rare cancer” on her 14th birthday.

Who is your favorite Houseguest in the house so far?

Big Brother Season 25 airs on CBS on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. ET and on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. ET. Of course, check out the live feeds on Paramount+ or for a free ad-supported version on Pluto TV.

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here