Big Brother 24 Kyle And Alyssa Breakup

Kyle And Alyssa Breakup

After less than a year together, “Big Brother 24” couple Alyssa Snider and Kyle Capener have broken up!

Kyle shared the information on Instagram saying  “As tough as it is, I still have a lot of healing to do in this next phase of life. Healing that needs to be done on my own, so with a heavy heart, Alyssa and I have decided to take some time apart.”

“We want to assure you that this decision was made with a lot of love and consideration for each other’s mental health. We are still on good terms and will continue to support each other in all aspects of our lives and hope that you’ll do the same” he continued.

Inside the Big Brother house, the couple had its ups and downs, but after becoming official at the end of the season, Kylissa fans believed they were thriving. They even enjoyed a trip to Saint Augustine, Florida, seemingly confirming that their romance had successfully outlasted the show.

Kyle ended the post, saying, “We still love and care for each other deeply, and we look forward to the future with hope and positivity. Thank you for your understanding and support.”

Alyssa decided to repost the statement on her own Instagram story also writing “Such a beautiful way to end our trip.

What were your thoughts on the couple? Did you think they were going to last?

Be sure to join us on Facebook:@BigBrotherUScom,  @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here