Big Brother 25 Spoilers: Blue reveals her game plan to Big Brother Camera

BB25 Blue photo credit – CBS

Blue took full use of the opportunity to communicate to the live streams while in the HOH Room and confessed her game strategy to the Big Brother live feed cameras on Wednesday night.

During her confession, Blue has even noted that she will turn on Jared at some point, even though the moment hasn’t come yet and her showmance with Jared has had its ups and downs.

Fans wondering why Blue is still with Jared may have learned some clues from her camera talk and it might be just a matter of time until Blue can make her big move in the game.

“Why would I get him out of the house when he is a good number for me,” Blue states.

“He’ll take shots at people for me. Like, eventually, I’m gonna want Cory out, right? Eventually, I’m gonna want Jag out. Eventually, I’m gonna want Matt out,” Blue elaborated.

Besides all this, Blue also states that her romantic relationship with Jared is real. The latest episode of Big Brother also shows how Jared speaks to Blue, giving CBS viewers more insight into their relationship.

We can only wait to see how all plays out during the Double Eviction show tonight.

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here