Big Brother 25’s Reilly speaks out on Matt Klotz showmance rumours

Reilly Smedley was Big Brother 25’s Head of Household in week one and the season’s second evicted cast in week two, forming several crucial friendships during her stay in the house.

Reilly rapidly formed an eight-person alliance during her reign as HoH, being especially close to Jag Bains and Matt Klotz. However, early in the season, many speculated that a showmance between her and Matt was in the works.

Following her eviction, Reilly informed Us Weekly if there was any truth to rumours about a romance between her and Matt.

“I think the world of Matt, he is so wonderful. I went into this not wanting any sort of showmance,” she said. “I wanted to focus on making it to the end without any love. But, you know, I didn’t expect to meet someone like Matt.”

What the future holds for the two is unknown but Reilly said “We’ll have to see when he gets out of the house where that goes. But right now, I can think of him as a really wonderful friend regardless.”

Reilly was eliminated unanimously from the CBS reality show on Thursday, August 17. When she realized she didn’t have enough votes to stay, she granted her closest allies permission to vote against her to avoid upsetting the opposite side of the house.

“I tried my best. I think I should have stayed,” she said. “But obviously, they’re gonna do what they have to do.”

If Reilly was still in Big Brother, do you think she and Matt would have a showmance? Comment below!

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here