Get to know Big Brother 25 Felicia Cannon more

Felicia Cannon has so far become a fan-favorite houseguest. She is one we all can’t stop watching. The 63-year-old houseguest who is HOH in Week 3 is the oldest contestant of the season and we can also say she is one of the most memorable contestants at the moment.

In less than a week inside the Big Brother house, Felicia accidentally dropped her microphone pack in the toilet more than once but who is counting how many mic packs she has now used?

That aside let us get to know Felicia Cannon who lives in Kennesaw, Georgia outside of Big Brother!

Did you know Felicia is currently a real estate agent? Absolutely! Felicia started selling real estate in the Atlanta area 3 years ago when she was 60 and she refuses to let getting older slow her down. She also got a bachelor’s degree at 45 and a master’s degree at 55.

Felicia is also happily married. She is married to Dwayne Cannon and they have a son 24-year-old together named Ja’ir. Felicia revealed on Big Brother that she and Dwayne have been watching Big Brother since it premiered in 2000. “We’ve become superfans,” she admitted.

The most interesting part is that Felicia was in the Air Force. Though she retired in 2002, don underestimate Felicia. “I went into the Air Force at 22 years old,” Felicia revealed. “Even though I was small and tiny, I had a big presence and a big voice. And I was dangerous, and I was good. I was like a John Wayne. They used to call me Jane Wayne.”  She said.

In Big Brother, Felicia has hit it off with Cirie Fields. They have become close friends and allies inside the Big Brother house. While catching some rays outside, Cirie and Felicia acknowledged that they could see themselves going all the way to the finale together. They even imagined themselves sitting in the final 2 chairs.

We are here to witness if they will make it in the final 2 chairs. Do you think they will do it?

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here