Things you didn’t know about Big Brother 25 Jared Fields

Jared Fields is one of the Big Brother cast of season 25. He is competing in the new season of “Big Brother” and is the son of legendary four-time “Survivor” contestant Cirie Fields who is also one of the 16 houseguests in this season of Big Brother.

Well, that aside there is still some interesting stuff about Jared that you didn’t know and here it is!

First of all, Jared is not the only player in this season of Big Brother who has a relative this season. Besides him, we have Cory Wurtenberger the brother of Survivor 42 contestant Zach Wurtenberger. Maybe if they worked together they will form a strong alliance.

Secondly, Jared appeared on Survivor. He was Cirie’s family member visitor on SurvivorGame Changers. Jared had just graduated high school and his mom had to miss the ceremony. The pair got to reunite and were taken on the reward with some of the other castaways and their loved ones.

Jared also works as an exterminator, according to his CBS bio. Aside from his job, Jared is also active on social media. He’s on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Threads.

According to an interview with Parade, Jared said that he’s the youngest brother of 11 and that he currently lives in Norwalk, Connecticut.

Besides all of that mentioned above, Jared plans to keep his mom’s identity a secret on Big Brother. In another interview with Parade, he said,

“Imagine you hearing on a basketball court that you’re playing against LeBron’s son, you would think that he has the most game ever, and you want to take that chance.  I’m not taking a chance,”. “My mom is basically the Michael Jordan of Survivor. So there’s no way that I’m telling anyone in this game who she is.”

Lastly, we all know that Cirie Fields is Jared’s mother. Cirie played Survivor four times and is regarded as one of the greatest players to never win. She competed on Survivor: Panama (2006), Survivor: Micronesia (2008), Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains (2010), and Survivor: Game Changers (2017).

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here