Things you didn’t know about Big Brother 25 Luke Valentine

Big Brother houseguest Luke Valentine was expelled from the house last week on Wednesday 9th after using the N-word on Live Feeds.

Luke Valentine was the first Big Brother 25 contestant to stir up controversy, and he paid the ultimate price for it. The 30-year-old used a racial slur that was caught on the live feeds the night of August 8.

Nevertheless, here is everything you need to know about Luke in and out of the Big Brother house.

Luke lives in Florida.

Luke lives in Coral Springs, Florida. Coral Springs is near Fort Lauderdale on the East Coast of Florida. Luke was one of two BB25 houseguests who live in Florida.

He is an illustrator.

Luke said he’s been a digital artist and illustrator “for the past eight years” on the first episode of Big Brother. He said he works through commission and makes sketches for people all over the world. “There’s no money,” Luke explained of his job. “Which means I’m a starving artist.”

Luke was open to a showmance on Big Brother.

Luke said he was single and down to mingle in the Big Brother house. “If a showmance happens, it happens,” he said during the premiere. “I’m open to it. But I know strategically it’s not the best move.”

Luke is into fitness.

Luke was one of the most physically fit people in the Big Brother season 25 cast. His intro package in the first episode showed him shirtless running on the beach. He said he stays fit through weight lifting, yoga, and healthy eating.

If Luke was still on Big Brother do you think he would have survived eviction in these two weeks? Share your thoughts in the comment section…

Want more? Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update. We’ll keep you updated for the whole 100-DAY season!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here