“Big Brother” Host Julie Chen Says She Would Love To Pass The Role To Her Son

The long wait has finally ended my fellow Big Brother fans. The cast was revealed yesterday, and now we are waiting for the season to officially start.

Meanwhile, what are your thoughts on the Big Brother casts, and have you spotted your favorite houseguest so far?

Big Brother has now run for 25 seasons and there’s no reason to believe it won’t run for at least  “Season 50 Golden Big Brother,” she called it. However, the host of the CBS reality show, Julie Chen doesn’t believe she will live that long.

The host has a 13-year-old son “Charlie” who she would like to see hosting the Big Brother show when she is gone.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Julie Chen said “I don’t know if I’m going to still be on it because I don’t know if I’m still going to be alive,”. “But my guess is I’m not going to be on the show anymore.”

“I would love to pass it on to my son not that he has any interest in hosting, but you know, keep it in the family, Big Brother!”. She said.

Remember to come back for more updates. Also, be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here