Themes & Twists Some Legends Would Like to See on Big Brother 25

This week  Entertainment Weekly interviewed four-time Big Brother veteran Janelle Pierzina and season 24 winner Taylor Hale on a couple of questions and this one caught my attention.

I know many of us have been waiting for when some of the themes and twists of Big Brother 25 to be revealed however we got less than we expected from the Big Brother anniversary celebrations that happened on Wednesday.

During the interview, Entertainment Weekly asked the legends whether there were any other themes or twists that they would like to see on Big Brother.

“I would like from my original season the partner twist to be brought back because it added an element of absolute chaos and hatred. If you get rid of their partner, they’re out for blood. And it also is another dynamic because once your partner’s gone, you become less of a threat for it. So it’s easier for some of the big threats to kind of hide, right? Because there are other partners still in the game. So there are many games going on at once. It’s never been brought back. I think it should be given another reboot” said Janelle.

When Taylor was asked she said, “I’d be into that. Janelle’s had more time to think about this because she’s seen the game evolve over time. I got my one-season hit, so I’m still trying to figure out some new things to bring in here. This has been said a few times, but Heroes vs. Villains would be really fun. But maybe partner a hero and a villain from different seasons and see how that plays out. So it’s like a mix of Festie Bestie, a mix of a legends and icons, but also people that would never work together have to work together. That’d be fun to see”.

“That would be really cool” Janelle added.

As a Big Brother fan what themes and twists would you like to see?

Remember to come back for more updates. Also, be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here