Big Brother Legends Advice Ahead of Season 25 Premiere

Before the August 2 season launch, Janelle Pierzina, who participated in four seasons of Big Brother, and season 24 winner Taylor Hale spoke with Us Weekly in an interview and had some advice to give.

Big Brother’s 25th season is just four (4)days away, and two of the show’s greatest players are giving the incoming cast of houseguests some advice and insight.

According to the interview, Hale gave prospective cast members the following advice: “Don’t let people gaslight you into thinking that you’re a bad person.”

“It’s really easy — if you’re coming from a good place and you just want to play the game, which is where I was — it’s very easy to just wanna hear people if they’re telling you that you hurt them and say, ‘OK, well how can we reach a resolution?” she said.

“If people are not giving the puzzle pieces to get to a resolution, they’re gaslighting you.”

She also counseled the house guests to continue playing the game even when circumstances are difficult and they felt like they are up against a wall. Big Brother is a dream for so many people Hale said it would be “disrespectful” for those who were cast to give up just because they were in a difficult situation.

Hale urged everyone to “fight until the very end. “She also counseled the house guests to continue playing the game even when circumstances were difficult and they felt like they were up against a wall. Big Brother is a dream for so many people that Hale said it would be “disrespectful” for those who were cast to give up just because they were in a difficult situation. Hale urged everyone to “fight until the very end.”

Hale and Pierzina both expressed the desire to see a return to Big Brother’s more traditional format, in which contestants spoke directly to fans via the show’s constant live broadcasts.

“I don’t think anyone’s done that recently because everyone’s so fearful,” Pierzina said. “I think we have lost the idea that… you can still say bad things and manipulate people,” she shared. “But I think if you just went to the camera and said, ‘I know what I’m doing. I’m doing this intentionally and I’m owning this bad behavior. This is not who I actually am.’ It might not be fun to watch, but I think it would at least be respected. I just think we need to get away from tiptoeing.”

Which Hale also agreed that she’d love to see houseguests embrace a more shady way of playing but then use the cameras to inform viewers of their plans.

Any thoughts on this interview of Hale and Pierzina from US Weekly?

Be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here