Julie Chen Discusses Her Future as Host on Big Brother 25

Well, we all know Julie Chen Moonves has been there from the beginning of the show, when it’s focus was more on the American vote in season 1 to Season 2 when the show changed and focused more on HoH titles and specific competitions like the veto power.

In a previous interview speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Julie made it obvious that she still enjoys working on the CBS show, and it is difficult to comprehend how she will leave.

“I like to take one season at a time. Going into season 25, I’m like, ‘I never want it to end.’ I think there would have to be a few things [to make me step away], like if I feel like the public is getting tired of me or the show is not what I want it to be. But with [executive producers] Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan leading the way, I can’t imagine it ever being something that I feel is not in alignment with me or what the show should be in my mind” she said.

So fans with just a week or so away from the show we are going to still see more of Julie Chen as the host of this season.

Remember to come back for more updates. Also, be sure to join us on our Facebook page @BigBrotherUScom, Facebook group @BigBrotherUS & Twitter:@BigBrotherUS to always stay connected and never miss another Big Brother update.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here