CBB dished up its most explosive and controversial series to date
CELEBRITY Big Brother 2016 was arguably the most explosive series to ever grace our screens.
If viewers weren’t left utterly gobsmacked by the unbelievable rows often occurring in the house they were left cringing over the most awkward reality TV moments ever.
And even though our favourite series EVER has sadly come to an end, we can’t help but relive the moments that were so bad they were just brilliant.
So enjoy some of our favourite clips…
1. Stephanie Davis calling Gemma Collins “vile” in a jaw-dropping kitchen rant
Remember when CBB’s most controversial housemate Stephanie told Gemma exactly what she thought of her? So. Awkward.
2. Tiffany Pollard thinking fellow housemate David Gest is dead
The mother of all misunderstandings left the entire nation stunned and begging Tiffany to just STOP screaming.
3. Stephanie and Jeremy McConnell appearing to have sex in the bedroom (cue horrific noises)
If you were watching with your mum and dad you probably wanted to just crawl into a hole and never come out again – oh, the humiliation!
4. Tiffany flips out in bedroom rant and Stephanie awkwardly mimics everything she does
Tiffany was clearly upset so we’re not sure Steph copying her every move and even donning an American accent was particularly helpful – and it was totally distracting us from Tiffany’s shouting.
5. Stephanie (again) upsets Danniella Westbrook by putting her up for nomination
The time a simple task managed to make Danniella cry, Gemma swear at Jeremy and leave Stephanie ridiculously unpopular with her housemates – again.
6. Danniella brands Stephanie a “s**g” and Stephanie gets to watch it back on TV
That pesky Big Brother stirred up trouble once again by letting the whole house watch Danniella as she offered a few choice words for the former Hollyoaks star in the diary room.
7. Gemma schooling a professional hair stylist on how to do the Essex blow dry
We thought we’d seen everything ‘The GC’ could throw at us – that is, until we saw this car crash moment. We just wanted to give the poor guy a cuddle!