Hometown: Boston, MA
Current city: Boston, MA
Occupation: Stay-at-home dad
Three adjectives that describe you: Caring, humorous, and charismatic.
Favorite activities: Hanging out with my family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with the kids.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brotherhouse?
Being away from my family for so long. But, again, I’ll deal with it knowing they are rooting for me to win.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I did meet Derrick Levasseur from Season 16 once and he seemed like a nice guy.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Being myself, I think that will work every time.
My life’s motto is… Live and let live! Don’t be judgmental of people, especially if you don’t want them to judge you.
We all deserve to live the kind of life we want, regardless of how we live it.
What would you take into the house, and why?
– My journal to record the daily goings-on for my memories
– My rosary beads. I enjoy saying the Rosary now and again, and praying, too
– Pictures of my family, so I can constantly remind myself why I’m doing this and who for
Fun facts about yourself:
– I was Mr. Massachusetts in 1986
– I have a birthmark in my eye
– I was on The Geraldo Rivera Show and won a hunk contest
– I was the dunk champion for the city of Boston in 1981
– I come from a family of seven children and I have seven children